Best upcoming B SCHOOL
Some of our achivements
Dr. A Shivakanth Shetty
1) Published book titled “The Paradox of Economic Reforms and “Jobless” Growth in India(with special reference to Karnataka State), Lambert Academic Publishing, Saarbrucken,Germany, 2012.
2) Published research article titled “From Trailblazing to Trailing: The Imperative ofReshaping Business Strategy for Infosys” Global Management Review, Vol No. 4, 1,December, 2012.
3) 3. Published research article titled “The Battle of Private and National Brands: Strategies to Win a Losing Battle against the Private Brands in India” The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. IX. No. 3. September 2012.
4) Published research article titled “Ambush Marketing Landscape in India: Innovative Practice or Parasitic Marketing” Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume No. 42, No.9. September 2012.
5) Published research article titled “Ruthless Exploiters or Fallen Angels?: Global Lessons in Brand Crisis Management for Indian MFIs” Al-Barkaat Journal of Finance & Management, Volume No. 4, Number 1, January 2012, pp- 27-37.
6) Published research article titled “The Rush for Corporate Rebranding in India: Rejuvenation with a Rationale or Irrational Exuberance?” The IUP Journal of Business Strategy, Vol. VIII, No. 3, September 2011.
7) Published research article titled “Nokia’s Shrinking Market Share in India: Can Nokia Sustain its First Mover Advantage?” Indian Journal of Marketing, Volume 41, No.8, August 2011, New Delhi.
Dr. K.R.P. Vittala
1) Prof. K.R.P. Vittala has successfully submitted, defended and got awarded the Ph.D.degree (Commerce) for thesis titled “An Analysis of Currency Derivatives Market ofIndia” from CMJ University.
2) Prof. K.R.P. Vittala is pursuing a Ph.D. Degree in Management from RayalaseemaUniversity.
3) Presented and published the research article titled “The Role of Monetary Policies for thechanging economic scenarios” in National Conference conducted by Nagarjuna Collegeof Engineering and Technology, 2012.
4) Presented and published the research article titled “A Study on Growth in the CurrencyDerivatives Market” in National Conference conducted by Acharya College ofEngineering, Bangalore, 2012.
Prof. Basavaraju H. N.
1) Prof. Basavaraju has submitted the synoptic of his Ph.D. programme titled “MutualFund Performance Evaluation: A Study on selected Funds in India” to the Department ofMangement Studies, University of Mysore, Mysore.
2) Prof. Basavaraju has passed the UGC-NET for lectureship.
3) Presented and published the research article titled “Momentum trading strategies forstocks” in National Conference conducted by Nagarjuna College of Engineering andTechnology, 2012.
Dr. Sneha Mankikar
1) Got awarded the Ph.D. degree (Organisational Behaviour) titled “A Study ofOrganisationl Culture and Efficacy of Secondary Schools of India” on 2nd January 2012.
2) Presented the research paper titled “Innovative Marketing Techniques for AgriculturalProducts” conducted by Indo-Isreal Krishi Vikas Samsthan.
3) Published the research paper titled “Positive Aging with special focus on women:concerns and encounters”, International Journal of Scientific Research Publications,ISSN 2250-3153.
4) Published the research paper titled “Restructuring a successful turnaround strategy: Caseof Delta Airlines”, Research World- Journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, ISSN :2231-4172.
5) Published the research paper titled “Analysis of Job Description and Infant Attrition invarious organisations”, Indian Journal of Management Science, ISSN 2249-0280.
6) Attended the workshop on “Data Analysis for Social Sciences” (SPSS) organized byKristu Jayanti College, Bangalore.
Prof. Hermann Steinherr
1) Attended 2 days’ Workshop on Educative Concepts in UK March 2012.
2) Attended 2 days Orientation Workshop on Planning Department of Education Welfare inUSA.
Prof. Vishveswar Sastry
1) Attended and presented the research paper titled “Consumer Effectiveness of CelebrityEndorsers with product categories” at Ist International Conference on Globalization andConsumer Protection at Kalasalingam University, 2012.
2) Participated in the Workshop on “Emerging Trends in Financial Management” sponsoredby Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum at Reva Institute of Technology,Bangalore.
3) Participated in the International Conference on “Management Technologies forEducational Practices” at Bangalore University, Bangalore.
1) Speaker @ IIM Bangalore
2) Cross Cultural Hiring Program Certification
3) "B" Grade in Six Sigma Orange Belt Training
4) Completion of Global Shapers World Economic Forum
1) 1st Prize in National Seminar of Leadership @ BIMS
2) Completion of Global Shapers World Economic Forum
1) Participated in Best Management Team organized by National Level Management Fest
Ready to Enroll
We know, by now you are overwhelmed about our Institute. Please click on the Know more button on how you can enroll into our Management School.
Emporoi 2013 : METTLE TO BATTLE
Credila from HDFC (Tie-up)